Do you need bespoke or standard training in first aid or food hygiene? Paul Montgomery gives you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Our governing body is Association of First Aiders AoFA.
We are a small friendly company, who aim to teach in a relaxed and informal atmosphere while covering all the necessary course content.
We have run courses for:
- Riding for the Disabled
- Scout and guide Association
- Local Sports clubs
- Banbury Children Centre Introducing paediatric first aid to new parents where English is not necessarily their first language
- Oxfordshire Youth Leaders
- Oxfordshire Schools including Northfield School for EBSD pupils
- Local Industry
- We also work with OXsTAR Oxfordshire Simulation Teaching and Resource at the John Radcliffe Hospital providing basic life support (BLS) to medical professionals.
- Farmtastic events
We offer First Aid and Food Hygiene courses and will happily advise clients the right course for them.